Our 30-day guarantee return and exchange policy provide you with more flexibility and ease of mind in terms of your online purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, simply return the item in its original condition within 30 days of the date of shipment for a refund or an exchange. This return policy applies to online purchases only. Please note that there is no returns for personalized name necklaces or message envelops, as well as special or custom orders. For in-store purchases, there is no refund but you may exchange it within 7 days.
As soon as we receive your return, the condition of the item will be examined and verified by our inspection department that consist of GIA-certified, Toywatch, Rotary Swiss, or Seiko professional. Please allow up to five business days to process once received. The cost of the item and taxes will be reimbursed back to you but not the cost shipping, handling and insurance (with the exception of defective products; the full amount paid will be reimbursed back to you). The cost of return shipping is the returner’s responsibility (except defective products; up to $15 will be reimbursed for shipping within Canada and USA and up to $69.99 for shipping from international destinations with proof of receipt). The method of payment you used to purchase the item will be the method used for your refund. There is a $20 restocking fee for orders within Canada and international destinations; the charge will be deducted from the total amount paid. For exchanges, there is a $10 re-shipping fee. The following conditions absolutely must be met in order to be accepted for a refund, exchange, or repair.
- Items must have a return authorization number
- Items must be returned within a month of purchase.
- Items must be in their original condition that was sent to you, which means no engraving, alteration, resizing, damage. If our inspection department detects any sign of wear, return will be subject to refusal.
- Badly packed or uninsured items will not be accepted.
How to Return an Item
- E-mail or call 1-800-886-5215 to obtain a Return Authorization Code. On the outside of the mailing package, write this code clearly.
- Package your item in a secure cardboard box. Your package must contain of all original packaging, collateral material, a diamond certificate if applicable ($250 replacement charge if not included). To avoid theft, do not write Christine Jewellers Ltd., jewellery, diamonds or other luxury-related words outside the package.
- Get insurance for your package. Follow the procedures below:US and Canada
If your item is less than $500, any carrier (USPS, FedEx, Canada Post or UPS) will be appropriate but make sure you fully insure your item, and request a return receipt for confirmation for the arrival of the shipment to its destination.If your order value is over $500, use FedEx or UPS (subject to some conditions*).International Customers
If your item is less than $500, any carrier will be appropriate (Suggestions: FedEx or UPS)
If your item is over $500, you must insure your item by a 3rd party insurance company since international shipment of items over $500 will not be accepted for insurance by FedEx and UPS.
- Mail the package to:Christine Ltd.
1280-4151 Hazelbridge Way
Richmond BC, Canada