SEIKO (Authorized Dealer)
This product cannot be shipped outside of Canada
Since the launch of Seiko’s unique GPS Solar technology in 2012, the Astron collection has become an icon of high technology, energy efficient watchmaking and has proven to be a remarkable global success, appreciated for its unique practicality, its advanced functions and its refined design. Today, a new caliber is added to the range. Caliber 8X22 broadens the appeal of Astron still further, offering a slimmer case and a clean, uncluttered dial layout which allows the world traveller to see local time at a glance.
Caliber 8X22 is a notable advance in Seiko’s GPS Solar technology. The case is slimmer than any other GPS Solar watch, even slimmer than all other Astron models (the depth is just 12.4mm compared to 13.3mm in the other 8X series). As a result, the antenna that receives the GPS signals is inevitably smaller, but Seiko has managed to increase the processing power of the circuit in the GPS module so that the sensitivity of the antenna is unchanged and the reception of GPS signals is as easy for the world traveller as ever. With just one touch of a button, the new Astron adjusts to the local time in every time zone of the world, with an accuracy of one second every 100,000 years, using just the power of light. The dial of the new World-Time watch is simple, with all the indicators in one small sub-dial, giving the watch a quiet, refined elegance. The Astron GPS Solar World-Time offers everything essential and nothing else. Truly, less is more.
- Brand : Seiko
- Series : Astron
- Model : SBXB085 / SSE085
- Condition : Brand New
- Release Date : 22 July 2016
- Movement : GPS Solar 8X22 GPS controlled time and time zone adjustment
- Country of origin : Japan
- Case Material : Titanium case Bezel: ceramics
- Band Material : Titanium ,ceramics(C-Ring)
- Glass material : Sapphire Crystal with Super-Clear Coating
- Size : H55.8mm x W44.8mm x D12.4mm
- Weight : about 99g
- Manufacturer Warranty : 1 Year in Japan (Return to us)
- Lumibright : Hands and indexes
- Accuracy : Accuracy: Except automatic time reception ±15 seconds per month (average)
- Water resistance : 10 bar water resistance
- Magnetic reluctance : Magnetic resistance
- Mother of pearl dial
- Screw case back
- Double-lock clasp with push button release
- Overcharge prevention function
- Power save
- Perpetual calendar
- World time function (40 time zones)
- Power reserve
- Time zone adjustment by receiving gps signals from gps satellites, automatic time adjustment function
- Satellite acquisition status display function
- Reception result display function
- Function to prevent the gps signal reception function from working (in-flight mode)
- Automatic hand position alignment function
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 30 days of delivery for a refund. To be eligible for return, items must be in their original purchase condition, including all product documentation. There are no refunds for custom orders. For the full return policy, please click here
We can ship within Canada, USA and major counties in the world. For a list of countries, click here. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you checkout, an estimate shipping and delivery times will be provided for you.
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.