01 733 7670 4051
To commemorate the introduction of the Greenwich Mean Time in 1884 – 130 years ago, Oris presents this limited edition watch. A unique time piece with the Oris World Timer function housed in the Artelier case.
Oris Artelier, 42.00 mm, 1.654 inches, Stainless steel
- MATERIAL Multi-piece stainless steel case
- SIZE 42.00 mm, 1.654 inches
- TOP GLASS Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
- CASE BACK Stainless steel, fixed with screws, special engravings
- OPERATING DEVICES Stainless steel crown
- WATER RESISTANCE 5 bar
- INTERHORN WIDTH 22 mm
Automatic winding worldtimer Developed by Oris.
- NUMBER Oris 690, base ETA 2836-2
- DIMENSIONS Ø 25.60 mm, 11 1/2’’’
- FUNCTIONS Simultaneous indication of 2 individual time-zones. Centre hands for hours and minutes (T1). Centre hour hand T1 with forward or backward setting device, hour by hour, commanded by two pushers. Subsidiary dial with hours and minutes (T2) at 3 h including day and night indicator. Subsidiary second at 9 h. Date window at 6 h. The date is synchronised with the centre hands T1. Automatic forward or backward rotation of date if hour hand of T1 is set forward or backward over midnight. Quick date setting device. Fine timing device and stop-second.
- WINDING Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotor
- POWER-RESERVE 38 hrs
- VIBRATIONS 28’800 A/h, 4 Hz JEWELS 30
- MATERIAL Silver guilloche dial
- LUMINOUS MATERIAL Hands Superluminova C3
- MATERIAL Multi-piece stainless steel metal bracelet, butterfly folding clasp
Special luxury wooden presentation box, certificate, limited to 1000
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.