Casio (Authorized Dealer)
These models commemorate the 25th anniversary of the release of the DW-6900, with its distinctive three digital dials, back in 1995. These new anniversary models incorporate four special design elements.
The packaging of these models also features hologram printing and color blocking for a look that reflects the designs of the watches. New G-SHOCK models that are great ways to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the DW-6900
- shock resistant
- Electro-luminescent backlight Afterglow
- Flash alert Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal
- 1/100-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes) 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes) Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes) 1 second (after 60 minutes) Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments) Other: Auto-repeat
- Multi-function alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Module: 3230
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
- Size of case / total weight DW-6900SP ........53.2 x 50.0 x 16.3 mm / 67 g
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 30 days of delivery for a refund. To be eligible for return, items must be in their original purchase condition, including all product documentation. There are no refunds for custom orders. For the full return policy, please click here
We can ship within Canada, USA and major counties in the world. For a list of countries, click here. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you checkout, an estimate shipping and delivery times will be provided for you.