Christine Jewellers Ltd
Casio will celebrate the 35th anniversary of its G-SHOCK brand in April 2018. The Neo Matte Black collection, the first set of 35th anniversary models, employs a new kind of black, the symbolic color of the brand. The matte finish of the new base color was achieved using technology that incorporates particles into the paint, creating a flat black finish that seems to absorb all light. To mark the 35th anniversary of G-SHOCK, Casio is looking back to the origin of the brand, and has produced the Neo Matte Black collection to declare its commitment to continuing to create new value with G-SHOCK for years and years to come. The case backs of these models are engraved with the G-SHOCK 35th anniversary logo designed by Eric Haze, a world famous graphic artist, while the metal band loops are emblazoned with a star emblem that represents 35 years. The phrase, “SINCE 1983” is featured on the dials, and special packaging has also been created to further enhance this very exceptional collection.
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- Tough Solar Power
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China)
- Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate
- Auto receive function (up to 6 times per day/up to 5 times per day for China)
- Manual receive function
- Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC
- Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, China BPC 68.5kHz
- Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow
- World Time
- 29 times zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 4 Daily alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm
- Hourly time signal
- 1/100 second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99""
- Measuring mode: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown Timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Input range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute incremants and 1-hour increments)
- Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 hour formats
- Button operation tone on/off
- Accuracy: ± 15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Battery power indicator
- Power saving function
- Storage battery: Solar rechargeable battery
- Approx. battery life: 10 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Module: 3159
Size of case / total weight
GW5035 48.9 x 42.8 x 13.5mm / 81g
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.