Christine Jewellers Ltd
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China)
- Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate
- Auto receive function (up to 6 times per day/up to 5 times per day for China)
- Manual receive function
- Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC
- Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, BPC 68.5kHz
- Tough Solar Power
- Triple G Resistant (Shock Resistant, Vibration Resistant, Centrifugal Force Resistant)
- Smart Access Electronic Crown w/Quick-lock
- Tough Movement
- Auto hand home position correction
- 200M Water Resistant
- Neo-brite Luminous Hands
- Dual Time
- Selectable 29 times zones (29 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off, home city/world time swapping)
- Beeper Alarm
- 1/20 second chronograph
- Measuring capacity: 1:59'59.95"
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
- Other: Auto-start
- Countdown Timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 120 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 120 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Full Auto-Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- Day & Date Display
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Storage Battery: Solar Rechargeable Battery
- Power Saving Function
- Low Battery Alert
- Approx. Battery Life: 5 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Core Gaurd Structure w/Alpha Gel®
- Sapphire Crystal w/Anti-Glare coating
- Forged Stainless Steel Caseback
- Layered Panel Composite Band (Solid Stainless Steel & Fine Resin)
- One-touch, 3-fold Buckle
- Module: 5369
- Size of case/total weight
- MTGS1000D.....58.6 x 53.5 x 15.5mm / 188g
- MTGS1000BD.....58.6 x 53.5 x 15.5mm / 188g
- MTGS1030BD.....58.6 x 53.5 x 15.5mm / 188g
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.