CASIO G-SHOCK GWM5610 TOUGH SOLAR MULTI-BAND 6 ATOMIC
The GWM5610 possesses Tough Solar and Multi-band 6 Atomic Timekeeping technology housed within an even slim profile octagonal case. Non-Stop Tough Solar Power provides energy via a small solar panel combined with a large-capacity rechargeable battery that enables a variety of energy-hungry functions to operate smoothly. Black resin band digital watch with neutral face.
Please add engraving text by clicking the Add Custom Engraving button.
customers are viewing this product
- Full Auto Calendar (Pre-programmed until the year 2099) 12/24 Hour Formats Button operation tone on/off Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Storage Battery: Solar Rechargeable Battery Battery Level Indicator Power Saving Function Approx. Battery Life: 7 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Module 3410
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China) Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate Auto receive function (up to 6 times per day/up to 5 times per day for China) Manual receive function Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, BPC 68.5kHz
- Tough Solar Power
- Shock Resistant
- Mud Resistant Case & buttons are sealed to prevent mud, dirt and dust from getting into the watch
- 200M Water Resistant
- Low Temperature Resistant (-10 C / 14 F)