Introducing new, spring color variations for the BGA-240. Available in one-tone black, orange, or white, these models were painstakingly designed to fit right in with today's sports fashions. Though the lines along the bands are the same color as the other parts of the watch, they are made using different materials, to add a sporty accent. Hour markers that are designed for ease of reading, and sharp analog hands that provide a sense of speed, create a design that is a great match for sportswear. Function-wise, the watch comes with a digital readout that can display lap times and split times, and memory for up to 60 lap/split time records. When running, you can set target times that pay valuable dividends in terms of pace control and management.
- Shock resistant
- 100M water resistant
- LED light
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Dual time
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity:
- 00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00'00~99:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit:
- lap time (1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes), 1 second (after 60 minutes))
- split time (1/100 second (for the first 10 hours), 1 second (after 10 hours))
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap/split times, 1st-2nd place times
- Memory capacity: 60 records (used for lap times and split times)
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments
- and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- 3 multi-function alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR1220
- Module: 5510
- Size of case / total weight
- BGA-240 46.4 42.6 15.3 mm / 41 g
You may return your order within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. There are no refunds for custom orders.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (1 to 3 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you checkout, an estimate shipping and delivery times will be provided for you.
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.