ORIS BIG CROWN PROPILOT DATE
01 751 7697 4063
Inspired by the skies for over 70 years, Swiss watch manufacturer Oris has been producing specialist aviation watches since the launch of its first Oris Big Crown in 1938. Born to satisfy the demands of fighter pilots in Normandy, this heroic timepiece has since spawned a whole collection of sky-bound watches.
Please add engraving text by clicking the Add Custom Engraving button.
customers are viewing this product
Oris Big Crown ProPilot, 45,00 mm, 1.772 inches, Stainless steel
- MATERIAL Multi-piece stainless steel case SIZE 45,00 mm, 1.772 inches
- TOP GLASS Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
- CASE BACK Stainless steel, screwed, see-through mineral glass
- OPERATING DEVICES Stainless steel screw-in security crown
- WATER RESISTANCE 10 bar
- INTERHORN WIDTH 22 mm
Automatic winding Big day date Developed by Oris.
- NUMBER Oris 752, base SW 220-1
- DIMENSIONS Ø 32.20 mm, 14 1/4’’’
- FUNCTIONS Centre hands for hours, minutes and seconds, enlarged individual date and day windows, instantaneous date and day, date and day corrector, fine timing device and stop-second
- WINDING Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotor
- POWER-RESERVE 38 hrs
- VIBRATIONS 28’800 A/h, 4 Hz JEWELS 26
- MATERIAL Grey dial
- LUMINOUS MATERIAL Numerals and hands Superluminova BG W9
- MATERIAL Black leather strap, stainless steel folding clasp