Oris’s mission to bring Change for the Better continues with the release of a high-performance diver’s watch made in partnership with the Lake Baikal Foundation, a research centre working to conserve Siberia’s Lake Baikal, the world’s deepest freshwater lake.
- CASE: Oris Aquis, 43.50 mm, 1.713 inches, Stainless steel
- MATERIAL: Multi-piece stainless steel case, ceramic minutes scale top ring
- SIZE: 43.50 mm, 1.713 inches
- TOP GLASS: Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
- CASE BACK: Stainless steel, screwed, special engravings and printings OPERATING DEVICES: Stainless steel screw-in security crown
- WATER RESISTANCE: 30 bar
- INTERHORN WIDTH: 24 mm
- MOVEMENT: Automatic winding date
- NUMBER: Oris 733, base SW 200-1*
- DIMENSIONS: Ø 25.60 mm, 11 1/2’’’
- FUNCTIONS: Centre hands for hours, minutes and seconds, date window, instantaneous date, date corrector, fine timing device and stop-second WINDING Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotor
- POWER-RESERVE: 38 hrs
- VIBRATIONS: 28’800 A/h, 4 Hz
- JEWELS: 26
- MATERIAL: Blue dial
- LUMINOUS MATERIAL: Indices and hands Superluminova BG W9
- STRAP/BRACELET: Stainless steel
- MATERIAL: Multi-piece stainless steel metal bracelet, folding clasp with extension
- EXTRAS: Special box, certificate, limited to 1999 pieces
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 30 days of delivery for a refund. To be eligible for return, items must be in their original purchase condition, including all product documentation. There are no refunds for custom orders. For the full return policy, please click here
We can ship within Canada, USA and major counties in the world. For a list of countries, click here. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you checkout, an estimate shipping and delivery times will be provided for you.